Travel Guard's TOP TEN REASONS to purchase a travel insurance plan
1. You could lose money you've invested for your trip if bad weather conditions cause delay or cancellation of your trip.
2. You may have to cut your trip short and return home for an emergency such as an unexpected illness or death in the family.
3. Your luggage could be lost, delayed, or stolen, forcing you to purchase additional clothing, essentials, or even prescription medicine.
4. The airline, cruise line, or tour operator with which you're scheduled to travel suddenly ceases operation or goes on strike leaving you with no option but to cancel your trip...with no recourse for reimbursement.
5. Some health plans, Medicare, and Medicare supplements may offer little or no medical expense coverage outside the US.
6. Due to an accident or a sudden ilness, you or a family member may require emergency medical evacuation while traveling.
7. You could run into major flight delays forcing you to miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
8. You could be forced to evacuate your resort due to a named hurricane or other weather conditions.
9. You could lose your important travel documents, leaving you stranded abroad.
10. Your rental car could be accidentally damaged leaving you responsible for the damages.